Königsberg Stock Exchange

stock exchange

Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons category: Königsberg Stock Exchange

Geographical coordinates: 54.705083333333 20.507575

Wikipedia

English Königsberg Stock Exchange

The Königsberg Stock Exchange (German: Königsberger Börse) was a stock exchange in Königsberg, Germany. One of the few buildings from central Königsberg to survive World War II, it is now a cultural centre in Kaliningrad, Russia.

The first stock exchange in Königsberg was documented in 1619. Four years later it was located in a new building of Kneiphof on the northern shore of the Alter Pregel; until 1798 it was accessible from the bridge Grüne Brücke. In 1699 Altstadt built its own stock exchange along the Hundegatt branch of the Pregel River. Kneiphof's building was rebuilt in 1798 as its second exchange, but it burned down in 1800. Kneiphof's third exchange was then constructed partially within the river in 1801. It was closed in 1875 because it was too small for the growing city.

Kneiphof's fourth and final stock exchange opened in 1875 in Vordere Vorstadt, along the southern shore of the Pregel opposite the island of Kneiphof. The two-storied building was constructed by the Bremen architect Heinrich Müller from 1870 to 1875. Emil Hundrieser designed its decoration, which included allegorical figures of Europe, Asia, Africa, and America along the roof and two lions at its steps. Königsberg's merchants considered the building to have been built in the Northern Italian Neo-Renaissance style. Aside from its business activities, the building also hosted concerts and political meetings. Because the Kunsthalle was used by the German Army's postal service during World War I, exhibitions were held instead at the stock exchange.

The stock exchange was heavily damaged by the 1944 Bombing of Königsberg and 1945 Battle of Königsberg and became part of Soviet Kaliningrad after World War II. While most ruined buildings in the city were demolished, the Soviet authorities decided to rebuild the former stock exchange in 1967 into a marine cultural centre because they considered it to contain elements of Russian neo-classical architecture.

Source: Königsberg Stock Exchange

German Neue Börse (Kaliningrad)

Die Neue Börse wurde 1870–1875 in Königsberg i. Pr. erbaut. Im Zweiten Weltkrieg zerstört, wurde das Gebäude wie nur wenige andere in Kaliningrad 1967 wiederhergerichtet. Es befindet sich am südlichen Ufer des alten Pregels gegenüber der Kneiphofinsel an der südlichen Auffahrt zur Hochstraße des Lenin-Prospekts. Seit 2018 beherbergt sie das Kaliningrader Museum der Schönen Künste.

Source: Neue Börse (Kaliningrad)

Dutch Beurs van Kaliningrad

De Beurs van Kaliningrad (Koningsbergen) (Russisch: Выставка в Калининграде) is gelegen in de benedenstad aan de voormalige Groene Brug (een van de Zeven bruggen van Koningsbergen) tegenover het Kneiphof. De Beurs ontstond tussen 1870 en 1875 in Noord-Italiaanse Neorenaissance stijl en is ontworpen door architect Heinrich Müller uit Bremen. De bouwgrond moest met 2200 eiken palen worden versterkt.

De Beurs diende voornamelijk voor de binnenlandse en internationale graan-, zaden- en voerhandelaren en ook de verbonden bedrijfstaken van de vervoerders-, expeditie-, bevoorrading en verzekeringsbedrijven. Maar in dit gebouw werden ook concerten en politieke bijeenkomsten gehouden. Het belangrijkste winterevenement was het gemaskerde bal (Börsenmaskenball) waarbij de gehele gemeenschap van de stad: handelaren, wetenschappers, officieren, ambtenaren en kunstenaars aanwezig waren.

Voor de Tweede Wereldoorlog versierden de sculpturen van de vier werelddelen Europa, Azië, Afrika en Amerika van de beeldhouwer Emil Hundrieser de vier hoeken van het gebouw. Ze gingen in de oorlog echter verloren. Alleen de portaalleeuwen op de sokkels bij de traptreden overleefden als allegorische bouwversiering de oorlog.

De Beurs werd in 1967 weer herbouwd. Ze dient tegenwoordig als een cultuurhuis voor zeelieden en als een locatie voor culturele voorstellingen.

Source: Beurs van Kaliningrad

Russian Здание биржи (Калининград)

Здание кёнигсбергской биржи — одна из достопримечательностей Калининграда, памятник архитектуры. Здание расположено на берегу реки Преголи рядом с Эстакадным мостом.

Современный адрес — Россия, г. Калининград, Ленинский проспект, дом 83.

В настоящее время в здании находится Калининградский музей изобразительных искусств.

Source: Здание биржи (Калининград)

Chenese 柯尼斯堡證券交易所

柯尼斯堡證券交易所(德語:Königsberger Börse)曾是德國城市柯尼斯堡的證券交易所,也是少數柯尼斯堡在第二次世界大戰中倖存的建築。該建築現在是俄羅斯城市加里寧格勒的文化中心。柯尼斯堡最初的證券交易所設立在1619年。現在的建築由不來梅建築家Heinrich Müller修建於1870至75年。1967年,蘇聯當局決定將這種建築物改進為海洋文化中心,因為他們認為這座建築含有俄羅斯新古典主義建築元素。

Source: 柯尼斯堡證券交易所

de Neue Börse (Kaliningrad)hy Քյոնիգսբերգի բորսայի շենքja ケーニヒスベルク証券取引所nl Beurs van Kaliningradru Здание кёнигсбергской биржиzh 柯尼斯堡證券交易所
Wikidata Updated: Fri Jul 23 2021 08:08:19