St. Michel de Sillery Church
church and Catholic parish in the Sillery neighborhood of Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Wikimedia Commons category: Église Saint-Michel de Sillery
English St. Michel de Sillery Church, Quebec
St. Michel de Sillery Church (French: église Saint-Michel de Sillery) is a Roman Catholic parish church in Sillery, Quebec City. It is situated between Quebec Route 136 to the south and the College of Jesus and Mary of Sillery to the north, and is part of the Sillery Heritage Site in the borough of Sainte-Foy–Sillery–Cap-Rouge. Although the current church was built in 1852, and originally dedicated to the Irish Saint Columba, the parish was founded in 1644, with a chapel constructed on the same site by the Jesuits.