Oruzheynaya Tower

File:Moscow 05-2012 Kremlin 03.jpg

Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons category: Oruzheynaya Tower

Geographical coordinates: 55.74943 37.61275

Wikipedia

English translation from Russian

Armory Báshnya (formerly — Konyushennaya) is a tower of the north-western part of the wall of the Moscow Kremlin, located between Borovitskaya and the Commandant Towers. Erected in the 1490s. Initially, the author of the project was considered the architect Pietro Antonio Solari, but since the second half of the 20th century most scientists tend to the fact that the construction was led by Aleviz Fryazin the Old. The tower was repeatedly restored: at the beginning of the XVII century on the upper sites were created hinged type fighters, and in 1686 a stone marquee with a watch tower and a gilded weathervane was added.

Originally, the tower was called Konyushennaya - according to the pass-gate to the Stable Order, which existed on this place in the XVII—XVIII centuries. It received its modern name in 1851 after the construction on the site of an order building of the Armory Chamber. Since 1990, the tower has been an object of cultural heritage of Russia and is protected as part of the ensemble of the Moscow Kremlin, listed by UNESCO.

Source: Оружейная башня

Russian Оружейная башня

Оруже́йная бáшня (ранее — Коню́шенная) — башня северо-западной части стены Московского Кремля, расположена между Боровицкой и Комендантской башнями. Возведена в 1490-х годах. Изначально автором проекта считали архитектора Пьетро Антонио Солари, однако со второй половины XX века большинство учёных склоняются к тому, что строительством руководил Алевиз Фрязин Старый. Башню неоднократно реставрировали: в начале XVII века на верхних площадках были созданы бойницы навесного типа, а в 1686-м добавлен каменный шатёр с дозорной вышкой и позолоченным флюгером.

Изначально башня называлась Конюшенной — по существовавшим на этом месте в XVII—XVIII веках проездным воротам к Конюшенному приказу. Современное название она получила в 1851 году после постройки на месте приказа здания Оружейной палаты. С 1990-го башня является объектом культурного наследия России и охраняется как часть ансамбля Московского Кремля, внесённого в список ЮНЕСКО.

Source: Оружейная башня

Ukrainian Оружейна вежа

Оружейна вежа (рос. Оруже́йная бáшня) — вежа у північно-західній частині стіни Московського Кремля, розташована між Боровицькою і Комендантською вежами. Споруджена в 1490-х роках. Спочатку автором проекту вважали архітектора П'єтро Антоніо Соларі, проте з другої половини XX століття більшість вчених схиляються до того, що будівництвом керував Алевіз Фрязін Старий. Вежу неодноразово реставрували: на початку XVII століття на верхніх майданчиках були створені бійниці навісного типу, а в 1686-му додано кам'яне шатро з дозорною вежею і позолоченим флюгером.

Спочатку вежа називалася Конюшенною — по існуючій на цьому місці в XVII—XVIII століттях проїзній брамі до Конюшенного приказу. Сучасну назву отримано в 1851 році після побудови на місці приказу будівлі Оружейної палати. З 1990-го вежа є об'єктом культурної спадщини Росії і охороняється як частина ансамблю Московського Кремля, внесеного до списку ЮНЕСКО.

Source: Оружейна вежа

German translation from Russian

Die Waffenkammer Báshnya (ehemals Konyushnaya) ist ein Turm des nordwestlichen Teils der Mauer des Moskauer Kremls, der sich zwischen Borovitskaya und Commandant Towers befindet. Errichtet in den 1490er Jahren. Ursprünglich galt der Architekt Pietro Antonio Solari als Autor des Projekts, aber seit der zweiten Hälfte des 20. Jahrhunderts neigen sich die meisten Wissenschaftler darauf hin, dass Aleviz Fryazin der Alte der Bau war. Der Turm wurde viele Male restauriert: Anfang des 17. Jahrhunderts wurden an den oberen Standorten Klappschlachthöfe angelegt, und 1686 wurde ein Steinzelt mit einem Sentinelturm und vergoldeter Wetterfahne hinzugefügt.

Der Turm hieß ursprünglich Konyushenaya — nach dem Durchgangstor zum Stallorden, das im 17. bis 18. Jahrhundert an dieser Stelle existierte. Es erhielt seinen modernen Namen 1851, nachdem es auf dem Gelände eines Ordens des Waffengebäudes gebaut wurde. Seit den 1990er Jahren ist der Turm ein Kulturerbe Russlands und ist als Teil des UNESCO-gelisteten Moskauer Kreml-Ensembles geschützt.

Source: Оружейная башня

Places located in Oruzheynaya Tower

mk Оклопна кула (Москва)ru Оружейная башняuk Оружейна вежа
Image source:
Wikimedia Commons CC BY-SA 3.0 by A.Savin (Wikimedia Commons · WikiPhotoSpace)
Wikidata Updated: Fri Jul 23 2021 06:57:16