Collingwood, Liverpool

Museum in Sydney, Australia

Geographical coordinates: -33.9328 150.9184

Wikipedia

English Collingwood, Liverpool

Collingwood is a heritage-listed former residence and golf clubhouse and now house museum at Birkdale Crescent, Liverpool, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The original architect is unknown; however renovations c. 1857 were undertaken by William Weaver. It was built from 1811 to 1857, with the earliest section built by convict labour. It has also been known as Bunker's Cottage, Bunker's Farm, Liverpool Golf Course Clubhouse, Collingwood Heritage Precinct and Discovery Park. The property is owned by Liverpool City Council. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 8 December 2006.

Source: Collingwood, Liverpool