English Carss Cottage
Carss Cottage is a heritage-listed former cottage and park ranger's residence and now historical museum at 74 Carwar Avenue, Carss Park, Georges River Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1865 by Scottish masons. The property is owned by the Georges River Council. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.
Source: Carss Cottage