Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Surry Hills
church building in New South Wales, Australia
English Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Surry Hills
The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church is a heritage-listed Greek Orthodox church building located at 626-630 Bourke Street, Surry Hills, City of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by C. R. Summerhayes and built from 1898 to 1931 by J. Noble. It is also known as Ayia Trias and Agia Triada. The property is owned by Greek Orthodox Community of NSW. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 28 May 2010.