The Musée du Berry is a museum in Bourges. Its collection was founded by Claude-Denis Mater in 1834. At first, the museum was housed in part of the Palais Jacques-Cœur, and later in what is now the Hôtel d'Angleterre on rue Jacques Cœur. in 1891 it moved to its present home in the Hôtel Cujas. It was renamed the Musée du Berry in 1912.