Buckingham Chantry Chapel
chapel in Buckingham, UK
English Buckingham Chantry Chapel
Buckingham Chantry Chapel (also known as the Old Latin School) is a 15th-century chapel and a National Trust property in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, England. The chapel is the oldest building in Buckingham and is noted in particular for its Norman doorway. Few buildings in Buckingham date to before the 18th century, as a large fire destroyed much of the town in 1725. The chapel is a Grade II* listed building, being added to the list by English Heritage on 13 October 1952.
Source: Buckingham Chantry Chapel
English Chantry Chapel
A 15th-century chapel, restored by Gilbert Scott in 1875, now home to a National Trust second-hand bookshop.