Grants of Croydon

File:Croydon - Facade of Grant's Department Store - geograph.ie - 1775505.jpg

entertainment complex and former department store in Croydon, London

Building

Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons category: Grants of Croydon

Geographical coordinates: 51.373142 -0.100492

Wikipedia

English Grants of Croydon

Grants of Croydon is an entertainment complex at 14–32 High Street, Croydon, London. Originally built in 1894, Grants became a Grade II listed building in 1990. In 2000 Grants was re-developed into an entertainment centre. It was bought by Scottish Widows in early 2010.

Source: Grants of Croydon

Loading...
Photos:
Image from Wikimedia Commons under CC BY-SA 2.0 by Dr Neil Clifton