Municipal museum in Františkovy Lázně

Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons category: Municipal museum in Františkovy Lázně

Geographical coordinates: 50.1215525 12.3457511

Wikipedia

English translation from Czech

The Municipal Museum in Františkovy Lázně has its beginning in 1912, when through the collection among Francischolazian citizens began to collect historical objects for future urban museum. After the support of this initiative by the then mayor of Františkovy Lázně Eugene Loimann, in June 1913 the whole matter was transferred to the city's competence. The first modest spaces in the house “Aeskulap” in Charles Street (today American ul., House No.131/9) were reserved to the museum together with the city library. It now resides in Dlouhá street no. 194/4 in the former “Fire House”. Under the administration of the city museum include the Ministerial Castle Seeberg and also the Soos National Nature Reserve.

Source: Městské muzeum Františkovy Lázně

Czech Městské muzeum Františkovy Lázně

Městské muzeum ve Františkových Lázních má svůj počátek v roce 1912, kdy se prostřednictvím sbírky mezi františkolázeňskými občany začaly shromažďovat historické předměty pro budoucí městské muzeum. Po podpoření této iniciativy tehdejším starostou Františkových Lázní Eugenem Loimannem, se v červnu roku 1913 přenesla celá záležitost do kompetence města. Muzeu byly společně s městskou knihovnou vyhrazeny první skromné prostory v domě „Aeskulap“ v Karlově ulici (dnes Americká ul., dům č. 131/9). Nyní sídlí v Dlouhé ulici č. p. 194/4 v bývalém "Hasičském domě". Pod správu městského muzea patří ministeriální hrad Seeberg a také Národní přírodní rezervace Soos.

Source: Městské muzeum Františkovy Lázně

cs Městské muzeum Františkovy Lázně
Wikidata Updated: Fri Jul 23 2021 08:29:28