The Rocks

urban locality in Sydney's city centre in New South Wales, Australia

Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons category: The Rocks, New South Wales

Geographical coordinates: -33.856666666 151.2094444

Wikipedia

English The Rocks, New South Wales

The Rocks is an urban locality, tourist precinct and historic area of Sydney's city centre, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is located on the southern shore of Sydney Harbour, immediately north-west of the Sydney central business district.

Source: The Rocks, New South Wales

Polish The Rocks (Sydney)

The Rocks – geograficzna nazwa dzielnicy, położonej na terenie samorządu lokalnego City of Sydney, wchodzącego w skład aglomeracji Sydney, w stanie Nowa Południowa Walia, w Australii.

Source: The Rocks (Sydney)

French The Rocks (Sydney)

The Rocks est le plus ancien quartier de la cité de Sydney, en Australie, situé sur le côté ouest de Sydney Cove, non loin du Circular Quay, lieu où la ville est officiellement fondée par le capitaine Arthur Phillip en 1788.

Les premiers bâtiments construits à cette époque sont en grès, ce qui donne son nom à ce quartier. À l'origine, The Rocks est fréquenté par les marins et les prostituées, puis à la fin des années 1800 par des gangs. Plusieurs projets de reconstruction sont entrepris, stoppés par les deux guerres mondiales. Sous la pression des habitants du quartier, des bâtiments anciens sont conservés et restaurés. The Rocks est maintenant un lieu touristique, connu pour son marché qui est ouvert toutes les fins de semaine et pour ses pubs et magasins de souvenirs.

Source: The Rocks (Sydney)

Italian The Rocks

The Rocks è il quartiere antico di Sydney. Risale a prima del 1800. Rispetto al resto della città, presenta caratteristiche architettoniche diverse, con edifici più bassi e strade più strette.

Si estende nella zona a Sud del fiume Harbour, dal fiume al C.B.D. (Central Business District, equivalente al centro della città).

Il quartiere è stato parzialmente distrutto per la costruzione dell'Harbour Bridge intorno tra il 1920 e il 1930. Quel che rimaneva è stato minacciato di abbattimento l'ultima volta negli anni sessanta, quando aveva ancora alcuni problemi con la criminalità.

Negli anni settanta tali problemi sono stati sostanzialmente risolti, e da allora il quartiere è uno dei simboli della pur breve storia dell'Australia.

approfondimento in italiano, e richieste di informazioni

Source: The Rocks

pt The Rocks

The Rocks é um distrito turístico e histórico da região central da cidade de Sydney, em Nova Gales do Sul, na Austrália. É o distrito mais ao sul do Porto de Sydney.

Source: The Rocks

zh 悉尼岩石区

悉尼岩石区,是澳大利亚新南威尔士州悉尼市中心的一个集城市活动、旅游休闲及历史文化于一体的区域,该区域位于悉尼海港南部、悉尼市中心商务区西北部。该区及周边区域由悉尼市政府独立管辖,其独立管理权由新南威尔士州政府和悉尼海务局赋予。

Source: 悉尼岩石区

Places located in The Rocks

Cadmans Cottage

Cadmans Cottage or Cadman's Cottage is a heritage-listed former water police station and sailor's home and now visitor attraction located at 110 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The property is owned by NSW Office of Environment and Heritage, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.Cadmans Cottage is the second-oldest surviving residential building in Sydney, having been built in 1816 for the use of the governmental coxswains and their crews. The building is heavily steeped in the history of Sydney, also claiming the title as the first building to have been built on the shoreline of The Rocks area. It is claimed that during high tide, the water would come within 2.4 metres (8 ft) of Cadmans Cottage; however, due to the reclamation of land during the building of Circular Quay, the waterline has moved about 100 metres (330 ft) away since 1816.

The building has had several different uses in its lifetime; first and foremost as the abode of the four governmental coxswains (from 1816 until 1845), the headquarters of the Sydney Water Police (from 1845 to 1864) and as the Sailor's Home (from 1865 to 1970). Restoration of Cadmans Cottage began in 1972 after it was proclaimed a heritage site under the National Parks and Wildlife Act and control of the site was handed over to the Sydney Cove Redevelopment Authority. A major archaeological investigation occurred in 1988 (in preparation for the bicentennial redevelopment) and since then, only minor maintenance works have been completed on the building. The building is now used as the home for the Sydney Harbour National Parks Information Centre and can be viewed by the public.

Museum of Contemporary Art Australia

The Museum of Contemporary Art Australia (abbreviated MCA), located in Sydney, Australia, is an Australian museum solely dedicated to exhibiting, interpreting and collecting contemporary art, both from across Australia and around the world. It is housed in the art deco-style former Maritime Services Board Building on the western edge of Circular Quay.

The museum was opened in 1991 as the Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney, and from 2010 underwent an A$58 million expansion and re-development, reopening on 29 March 2012 under its current name as the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia. The collection contains over 4,000 works by Australian artists that have been acquired since 1989. The collection spans all art forms with strong holdings in painting, photography, sculpture, works on paper and moving image, as well as significant representation of works by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists.

ASN Co building

The ASN Co building is a heritage-listed building located at 1-5 Hickson Road, The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Completed in 1885 and built in the Pre-Federation Anglo Dutch style under the direction of William Wardell and his associate, Walter Liberty Vernon, the building served as the principal offices and warehouse for the Australasian Steam Navigation Company until the company's merger in 1887, when the Government of New South Wales acquired the land used for ordinance facilities and later as government administration offices. Since 1989 the building has been owned by the Sydney Cove Redevelopment Authority and its successors. The building is currently used as an art gallery to display the works of Ken Done.

The building is owned by the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, an agency of the Government of New South Wales; and was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002, and is listed on the (now defunct) Register of the National Estate and on the non-statutory National Trust of Australia heritage register.

Harbour Rocks Hotel

The Harbour Rocks Hotel is a heritage-listed pub, hotel, shops and former warehouse and terrace cottages located at 34–40 and 42–52 Harrington Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1873 to 1875; and again during 1890 for George Evans. It is also known as Evans' Stores. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.Part of the AccorHotels MGallery group, the building is currently a four star-rated hotel, and also houses the Lanes Restaurant & Bar on the lower level, complete with an outdoor terrace.

Old Ambulance Station

The Old Ambulance Station, The Rocks is a heritage-listed former ambulance station and public house and now the head quarters of The Argyle Network, a technology recruitment business located at 73 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1842 to 1843 and the front facade was designed in 1927-8 by Howie Moffot & Co. It is also known as the Former Central District Ambulance Station and Ken Duncan Gallery. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Royal Naval House

The Royal Naval House is a heritage-listed former Royal Australian Navy amenities and accommodation building and now commercial building located at 32-34 Grosvenor Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Varney Parkes and G. W. Landers and built from 1890 to 1907. It is currently known as the Sydney Futures Exchange. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Cumberland Street Archaeological Site

The Cumberland Street Archaeological Site is a heritage-listed archaeological site located at 106–128 Cumberland Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government are of New South Wales, Australia. The site includes the remains of early convict-era housing dating as far back as 1795, and a modern youth hostel has been built elevated over the remnants. It is also known as The Big Dig Site; Sydney YHA; Big Dig Education Centre. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 17 December 2010.

Captain Tench Arcade

The Captain Tench Arcade is a heritage-listed shops, arcade and restaurant and former residence located at 111-115 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The 1985 additions to the rear were designed by Kell & Rigby. The property was built in 1920. It is also known as Captain Tench Arcade (since 1985). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Penrhyn House

Penrhyn House is a heritage-listed former terrace houses, garage and factory and now retail stores located at 22-26 Playfair Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed and built by John Turnbull Esq. during 1924. It is also known as The Rocks Centre and Playfair's Garage (Playfairs). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

103 George Street, The Rocks

103 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed retail building and residence located 103 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1856. It is also known as Joe Bananas (current) and Ariel Bookshop (former). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.As of 2018 the ground-floor tenant was Joe Bananas, an Australian fashion label.

Fortune of War Hotel

The Fortune of War Hotel is a heritage-listed pub located at 137 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by the Tooth & Co. resident architect and built in 1922 by H. J. & H. W. Thompson. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

101 George Street, The Rocks

101 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed restaurant and former house and shop located at 101 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by William Reynolds and built during 1838. It is also known as Phillips Foote Restaurant or Phillip's Foote Restaurant. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Glenmore Hotel

The Glenmore Hotel is a heritage-listed pub located at 96-98 Cumberland Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by the Tooth and Co. resident architects and built in 1921 by D. M. Mitchell. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Sydney Cove West Archaeological Precinct

Sydney Cove West Archaeological Precinct is a heritage-listed precinct that contains The Rocks police station, the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, car park, parks, shops and roads located at 112-156 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The precinct previously contained a commissariat store, Maritime Services Board offices, dockyard and Department of Labour & Industry offices. Buildings in the precinct were developed in various stages since 1797 to date, with heritage-listed buildings dating from 1797 to 1939. The precinct is also known as the Museum of Contemporary Art, Maritime Services Board, Colonial Government naval dockyard, Commissariat Stores, Colonial Hospital, Kings and Queens Wharf and First Fleet Park. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 5 August 2011.

Orient Hotel

The Orient Hotel is a heritage-listed pub located at 87-89 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1843 to 1844. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Observer Hotel

Observer Hotel is a heritage-listed hotel at 69 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Halligan & Wilton and built from 1908 to 1909. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Australian Hotel

The Australian Hotel is a heritage-listed hotel at 100-104 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, City of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1914 to 1915. The property is owned by Property NSW. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

English, Scottish and Australian Bank, The Rocks

The Rocks branch of the English, Scottish and Australian Bank (also known as the English, Scottish and Australian Chartered Bank) is a heritage-listed former bank building and now restaurant located at 131-135 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by William Wardell and built during 1886. It is also known as the English Scottish & Australian Chartered Bank (former) - Amo Roma Restaurant and Vault Restaurant; the Institute of Marine Power Engineers; Five Bells; and Ox on the Rocks. The property is owned by the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Cumberland Place and Steps

The Cumberland Place and Steps are heritage-listed steps and a laneway located at Cumberland Place, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1807. It is also known as Suffolk Lane; Stubbs Lane; Gloucester Lane; and Cribb's Lane. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.The top steps lead to Cumberland Street. A set of steps at the lower end of the place leads to Harrington Street. Cumberland Place gives access to the rear of Susannah Place, a heritage-listed building, formerly cottages and a store and now a museum.

Old Bushells Factory

The Old Bushells Factory is a heritage-listed former Bushells Tea factory and warehouse, now used as shops, offices and an art gallery, located at 86-88 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. No. 86 was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon; and both buildings were built from 1886 to 1912. It is also known as the Old Bushells Factory and Warehouse; Bushells Place; Bushells Warehouse and Bushells Offices; and Health Commission Building (Bushell's). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Argyle Stores

The Argyle Stores is a heritage-listed former custom house and bond store that now serves as offices, bar, function rooms and restaurant located at 12-20 Argyle Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The east wing was designed by Henry Cooper; and the designer of all other wingers in not known. The Argyle Stores were built from 1826 to 1878. It is also known as Argyle Bond Stores and Cleland Bond Store. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Raphael Mackeller Stores

The Raphael Mackeller Stores is a heritage-listed former store and now museum located at 4-6 Kendall Lane in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1853 to 1854 for Joseph George Raphael. It is also known as The Rocks Toy Museum, Unwin's Coach House, Coach House, and The Coachhouse. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

NSW Housing Board Building, Grosvenor Street, The Rocks

The NSW Housing Board Building is a heritage-listed former police station and government building and now commercial offices located at 16-18 Grosvenor Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by William Henry Foggitt and built in 1921 by J. McCarthy. It is also known as NSW Housing Board Building (former) and NSW Housing Board Building; Charlotte House. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Bushells Building

The Bushells Building is a heritage-listed former industrial building, warehouse and factory and now offices located at 121-127 Harrington Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by H. E. Ross & Rowe and built from 1924 to 1925 by A. C. Lewis Constructions (Concrete Constructions). It is also known as part address 122-142 Gloucester Street (Bushell's). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Gannon House

Gannon House is a heritage-listed retail building at 45-47 Argyle Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Michael Gannon and built from 1839 to 1840 by Michael Gannon as residential houses and stables. It is also known as Michael Gannon's House. As at 2019, it contains an Gannon House Gallery (an art gallery) and La Renaissance Patisserie (a cafe). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Old Mining Museum Building

The Old Mining Museum building is a heritage-listed former chemical laboratory and mining museum and now commercial building located at 36-64 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon and built from 1902 to 1909. It is also known as Mining Museum (former), Earth Exchange and Sydney Geological and Mining Museum. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Federation Hall

Federation Hall is a heritage-listed former meeting hall and theatre and now commercial building that houses the Sydney Futures Exchange located at 24-30 Grosvenor Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1889 to 1891, with alterations designed by Scott and Green. It is also known as Exchange Courtyard and Meat Board Building. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

105 George Street, The Rocks

105 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed shop and former residence located at 105 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1851 by persons unknown and redeveloped in 1985 by the Sydney Cove Redevelopment Authority with Co-Wyn Construction. It is also known as Kathmandu (current) and Beach Culture and Dorian Scott (former). Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Julian Ashton Art School building

The Julian Ashton Art School is a heritage-listed former offices and now art school and retail store at 117-119 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by E. Lindsay Thompson and Spooner & Dixon. It is also known as Gallery and Shop. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It is currently tenanted by the Julian Ashton Art School. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Housing Board Building

The Model Factory and Dwelling is a heritage-listed former factory, store and dwelling and now offices located at 120 Gloucester Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by George McRae and built from 1912 to 1913. It is also known as Chung Lun Building and (erroneously) the Housing Board Building. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Argyle Bridge

The Argyle Bridge is a heritage-listed road bridge that carries Cumberland Street across the Argyle Cut and Argyle Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1911 to 1912. It is also known to include the Argyle Stairs. The property is owned by the Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Science House

Science House is a heritage-listed commercial building located at 157–169 Gloucester Street and Essex Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Peddle Thorp & Walker Architects and built in 1931 by John Grant and Sons, Master Builders. It was also known as Sports House from 1978–1991. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

55-59 Harrington Street, The Rocks

55-59 Harrington Street, The Rocks are heritage-listed serviced apartments and a former terrace house located at 55-59 Harrington Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1886. It is also known as Stafford Terrace; Stafford Apartments and 75 Harrington Street; Clocktower Development. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Lawson House

Lawson House is a heritage-listed warehouse, auction house and offices located at 212-218 Cumberland Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by John Burcham Clamp and built during 1924 by Burcham Clamp and Finch. It is also known as Cadbury-Fry Building and Lawson Menzies Building. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

View Terrace facades

The View Terrace facades are heritage-listed offices and a former residence and terrace houses located at 26-30 Gloucester Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1893 to 1893. It is also known as Formerly 22-30 Gloucester Street and part of 40 Gloucester Street development. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

117-117a Gloucester Street, The Rocks

117-117a Gloucester Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed terrace houses located in the Long's Lane Precinct at 117-117a Gloucester Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by W. Foggitt and built from 1912 to 1915. It is also known as Longs Lane Terraces/Precinct (Long's). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Jobbins Terrace

Jobbins Terrace is a series of heritage-listed terrace houses now repurposed as residences and offices located at 103-111 Gloucester Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1855 to 1857. It is also known as Longs Lane Terraces/Precinct (Jobbin's and Long's). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Union Bond Store

The Union Bond Store is a heritage-listed former warehouse, bond store and Westpac bank branch and museum located at 47 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by John Bibb and built from 1841 to 1842. It is also known as Union Bond Store (former) and Westpac Bank. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Old Police Station, The Rocks

The Old Police Station, The Rocks is a heritage-listed former police station and now home to Sergeant Lok, a Modern Asian restaurant and bar, that is located at 127-129 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by James Barnet and built in 1882 by W. Cains and Sons. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

61-65 Harrington Street, The Rocks

61-65 Harrington Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed serviced apartments and former terrace house located at 61-65 Harrington Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1870 to . It is also known as Stafford Apartments and 75 Harrington Street; Clocktower Development. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

67 Harrington Street, The Rocks

67 Harrington Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed serviced apartments complex and former terrace house located at 67 Harrington Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1885. It is also known as Stafford Apartments and 75 Harrington Street; Clocktower Development. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Argyle Terrace

The Argyle Terrace - Caminetto's Restaurant is a heritage-listed former residence and now restaurant located at 13-15 Playfair Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by built for Thomas Playfair from 1883 to 1884. It is also known as Former Harry's Bar and Sorrentos. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Cleland Bond Store

Cleland Bond Store is a heritage-listed former warehouse and bond store and now department store and shops located at 33 Playfair Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1913 to 1914. It is also known as Cleland Bond Store (part of Argyle Stores) and Cleland Store. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

107–109 George Street, The Rocks

107–109 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed restaurant and former retail building, residence and bakery located at 107–109 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1860. It is also known as Rockpool Restaurant (former); and William Blue Dining. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Sydney Cove railings

The Sydney Cove Railings are heritage-listed railings located at the Circular Quay Concourse, Circular Quay East and West, in the inner city Sydney suburbs of Dawes Point, The Rocks and the Sydney central business district, in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1900. It is also known as Part of Sydney Cove. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

149-151 George Street, The Rocks

149–151 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed duty-free store complex and former retail building and residence located at 149–151 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1913 to 1913. It is also known as part of the Duty Free Store complex. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

32-36 and 38-40 Gloucester Street facades

32-36 and 38-40 Gloucester Street facades, The Rocks is a heritage-listed former residence located at 32-36 and 38-40 Gloucester Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1885. It is also known as part of development known as 40 Gloucester Street. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

121 George Street, The Rocks

121 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed retail building and former terrace house and shops located at 121 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1880 for Thomas Playfair. It is also known as Baker's Oven - Shop and residence. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

145 George Street, The Rocks

145 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed duty-free store complex and former retail building and residence located at 145 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built in 1892. It is also known as Currently part of Duty Free Store complex. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

147 George Street, The Rocks

147 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed former retail building and residence and now duty-free store complex located at 147 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1914. It is also known as part of a Duty Free Store complex. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Russell Hotel, The Rocks

The Russell Hotel is a heritage-listed hotel located at 143-143a George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built in 1887. It operated as the Port Jackson Hotel until being delicensed in 1923, after which time a new Port Jackson Hotel was built further along George Street. In 1933, it became the Russell Private Hotel, providing accommodation from the upper floors. The ground floor has been leased for various uses since the original delicensing, initially as a cafe for several decades and most recently as a restaurant and bar. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

182 Cumberland Street, The Rocks

182 Cumberland Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed retail building and residence located at 182 Cumberland Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon with the assistance of E. L. Drew and built from 1911 to 1912. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Campbell's Stores

The Campbell's Stores is a heritage-listed former warehouse building in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The Victorian Georgian building previously served as store houses and maritime bonded warehouses. It was built from 1850 to 1861. It faces Campbells Cove, an inlet in the north-west of Sydney Cove. In the 1970s, along with the general decline of commercial shipping activities in Sydney Cove, the building was converted for use as tourist-orientated restaurants and bars.

It is also known as Old Metcalfe Bond; Campbells Store. The property is owned by the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.The lease to the building is held by private hospitality company Tallawoladah Pty Ltd. From 2015 to 2018, the leaseholder undertook a refurbishment costing A$32 million. Restaurants began opening in the refurbished building from autumn 2019.

Butchery Building

The Butchery Building is a heritage-listed restaurant and former terraced houses and butcher's shop located at 178-180 Cumberland Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1890 to 1899. It is also known as The Butchery Buildings. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

113-115 Gloucester Street, The Rocks

113-115 Gloucester Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed terrace house located in the Long's Lane Precinct at 113-115 Gloucester Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1881. It is also known as Longs Lane Terraces/Precinct. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Metcalfe Bond Stores

The Metcalfe Bond Stores is a heritage-listed former bond store and warehouse and now shops and offices located at 68-84 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1912 to 1916. It is also known as New Metcalfe Bond Stores. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

46-56 Gloucester Street, The Rocks

46-56 Gloucester Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed residence located at 46-56 Gloucester Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1914. It is also known as Edwardian Cottages. The property is partially privately owned, with the residue owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Accountants House

Accountants House is a heritage-listed commercial building and former warehouse located at 117-119 Harrington Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Spain and Cosh and built c. 1914. It is also known as Dawnay Day House. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

71 Harrington Street, The Rocks

71 Harrington Street, The Rocks are heritage-listed serviced apartments and former terrace houses and shops located at 71 Harrington Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1860. It is also known as Sailors Return Hotel; Stafford Apts. and 75 Harrington Street; Clocktower Development. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Playfair Street Terraces

Playfair Street Terraces is a heritage-listed former residence and now shops located at 17-31 Playfair Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1875 to 1877. It is also known as Tara Terrace (Nos 19-27) and Argyle Terrace. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

139-141 George Street, The Rocks

139-141 George Street are heritage-listed former terrace houses and now shops located at 139-141 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1881 to 1882. It is also known as three storey stone building. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

93 George Street, The Rocks

93 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed former dwelling and now retail building located at 93 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built in 1891. It is also known as Zia Pina Pizzeria. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Harts Buildings

The Harts Buildings is a heritage-listed hotel and pub and former residence, located at 10-14 Essex Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1890 to 1899. It is also known as Hart's Buildings. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

182.5-188 Cumberland Street, The Rocks

182.5-188 Cumberland Street, The Rocks are a series of heritage-listed terrace houses located at 182.5-188 Cumberland Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1890 by William John Finneran. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Avery Terrace

Avery Terrace are heritage-listed terrace houses located at 2-4 Atherden Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed and during 1881. It is also known as Former Ebsworth's Terraces and Ebsworth's. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

32 Harrington Street, The Rocks

32 Harrington Street is a heritage-listed retail building and former residence located at 32 Harrington Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built for William Reynolds, a blacksmith, in 1834. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

123-125 George Street, The Rocks

123-125 George Street, The Rocks are heritage-listed shops and former residence located at 123-125 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built for Thomas Playfair during 1882. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

95-99 George Street, The Rocks

95-99 George Street, The Rocks are heritage-listed shops and cafe and former dwellings located at 95-99 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1868 to 1868. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Mercantile Hotel

The Mercantile Hotel is a heritage-listed pub located at 25-27 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Spain & Cosh Architects and built in 1914. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

29-31 George Street, The Rocks

29-31 George Street are two heritage-listed former terrace houses and now offices located at 29-31 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built in 1866. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Lilyvale, The Rocks

Lilyvale is a heritage-listed former town house and now restaurant located at 176 Cumberland Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1845 to 1847. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

231 George Street, The Rocks

231 George Street is a heritage-listed commercial office building at 231 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1914 to 1915. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

New York Hotel

The New York Hotel is a heritage-listed former hotel located at 153-155 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1908. It is now part of the modern Duty Free Store complex. The property is owned by Property NSW. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

ASN Hotel Building

The ASN Hotel Building is a heritage-listed commercial building and former pub and police station located at 91 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built in 1839 and significantly rebuilt c. 1890-91. The property is owned by Property NSW. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Brooklyn Hotel, The Rocks

The Brooklyn Hotel is a heritage-listed bar, restaurant and former hotel located at 229 George Street, in the suburb of The Rocks, in the city of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon and built in 1912. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Old Coroner's Court, The Rocks

The Old Coroner's Court, The Rocks are heritage-listed shops and the site of the former The Rocks Visitors Centre, a former morgue, the former Coroner's Court of New South Wales and offices located at 102-104 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon and built from 1906 to 1908. It is also known as Coroner's Court (former) - Shops & offices, Coroners Court / City Morgue (at rear, demolished) and shops and offices. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Mariners' Church

The Mariners' Church is a heritage-listed former church and seamen's mission and now nightclub, bar and restaurant located at 98-100 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed in various stages by J. Bibb, H. C. Kent and Kent & Massie and was built from 1856 to 1859. It is also known as Mission to Seamen; Rawson Institute for Seamen & Mariners' Church; Craft Centre. The property is owned by Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002. The building was previously a cafe, place of worship and craft centre.

Reynolds' Cottages

Reynolds's Cottages is a heritage-listed former retail building and residence and now retail building and cafe at 28-30 Harrington Street, The Rocks, City of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was built for Thomas Ryan in 1830. It is also known as Gumnut Cafe (No. 28). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Baker's Terrace

Baker's Terrace are heritage-listed commercial office buildings and former terrace houses located at 66-68 and 70-72 Gloucester Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1875 for William Andrews and Edward Baker. It is also known as Bakers Terrace. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

British Seamen's Hotel

The British Seamen's Hotel is a heritage-listed bar and former hotel, boarding house, office building located at 39-43 Argyle Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The property was built in 1886 for John Gill. It is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Harrington's Buildings

Harrington's Buildings is a heritage-listed hotel and former offices and store located at 53 – 65 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1924 to 1925 by Concrete Constructions Limited. It is also known as Old Sydney Holiday Inn and Old Sydney Park Royal Hotel. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Sydney Sailors' Home

The Sydney Sailors' Home is a heritage-listed former sailors' home, theatre and visitor's centre and now gallery and restaurant, located at 106-108 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed and built in two stages: in 1864 by Weaver & Kemp and in 1926 by Spain & Cosh. It is also known as the former Marionette Theatre and The Rocks Heritage and Information Centre. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Unwin's Stores

The Unwin's Stores are heritage-listed shops and formerly a residence located at 77-85 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1843 to 1846 for Frederick Wright Unwin. It is also known as Unwins. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Samson's Cottage

Samson's Cottage is a historic building in Sydney, Australia. It was built for William Cormack and built from 1883, and over the years, it has housed a Chinese laundry, an art gallery and an antique shop. It is located at 75-75.5 George Street in the inner city suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Johnson's Building, The Rocks

Johnson's Building is a heritage-listed former retail stores and now stock exchange offices, bar and restaurant located at 233-235 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon and built in 1912. It is also known as Chamber of Commerce Building and Johnson's Overalls Building (Johnsons). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Samson's Cottage wall remains

Samson's Cottage wall remains is a heritage-listed former residence and now retail building located at 8 Kendall Lane, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built for William Samson in 1844. It is also known as Samson's Cottage (wall remains) and Puppet Cottage (Samsons). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Sergeant Major's Row

The Sergeant Major's Row are heritage-listed former terrace houses and now shops and offices located in a row at 33-41 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The row was built in 1881. It is also known as Sergeant Majors Row (terrace) and Major's. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Playfair's Terrace

Playfair's Terrace are heritage-listed terrace houses located at 1-7 Atherden Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built during 1880. It is also known as Playfairs. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Merchant's House

Merchant's House is a heritage-listed education centre and offices, that was formerly a residence, museum, offices and boarding house, located at 43–45 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. Its design is attributed to John Bibba and was built during 1848. It is also known as Counting House (former) and Merchant's. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.

Long's Lane Precinct

The Long's Lane Precinct, also Longs Lane Precinct, comprise a series of heritage-listed terrace houses located at 130 Cumberland Street, 132-134 Cumberland Street, 136-138 Cumberland Street, and 140-142 Cumberland Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The terraces houses were built from 1888 to 1914. They are also known as 130 Cumberland Street; 132-134 Cumberland Street; 136-138 Cumberland Street; Watson's Butchery; and 140-142 Cumberland Street. The properties are owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. The precinct and the terrace houses were added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.As of January 2019, 140-142 Cumberland Street operated as the Sydney Harbour Bed and Breakfast.

Overseas Passenger Terminal

The Overseas Passenger Terminal (OPT), known officially as the Sydney Cove Passenger Terminal, is a public passenger terminal servicing cruise ships and ocean liners located in Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia. Whilst commercial shipping operations on and around the site date from 1792, the current primary structure and waterfront promenade date from 1958, with subsequent on-going alterations and land reclamation throughout the latter part of the 20th century. The current design retains the black steel portal frame trusses of the original 1958 structure, with major additions completed in 1988 in the Post-War International Style through the collaboration of Sydney architects Lawrence Nield and Peter Tonkin.

The building's main structure, the two remaining uniquely designed extendable gangways and an interior mural known as Foundations of European Settlement by Australian artist Arthur Murch are all listed as individual items of significance within the State Heritage Inventory by the New South Wales Heritage Office. Since 2006, the building and its surroundings have also been listed as part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site buffer zone for the Sydney Opera House.Today, although there are other passenger terminals on Sydney Harbour, the OPT maintains a significant public role as the only major passenger terminal east of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. As such, it has been host to many major international cruise liners which are unable to clear the underside of the bridge, including the largest liner to dock at the OPT to date, the Ovation of the Seas. The OPT promenade and viewing platforms are open to the public when ships are not docked in the terminal and a series of dining and entertainment venues within the building serve as part of the OPT's secondary function.

Nearby

Dawes Point Battery200 m
Loading...
de The Rocks (Sydney)fa د راکس، نیو ساوت ولزhe רוקסid The Rocks, New South Walesja ザ・ロックスko 록스ms The Rocks, New South Walesro The Rocks, New South Waleszh 悉尼岩石区