North Sydney Technical High School

Heritage listed former school, now hotel, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons category: North Sydney Technical High School (Greenwood Hotel)

Geographical coordinates: -33.84 151.207

Wikipedia

English North Sydney Technical High School

North Sydney Technical High School is a heritage-listed former public school, Presbyterian school and education resource centre and now pub at 36 Blue Street, North Sydney, North Sydney Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by George Allen Mansfield (original), William E. Kemp (1891 extension to north), Walter Liberty Vernon (1900 and 1902 addit and built from 1876 to 1877 by W Jago. It is also known as North Sydney Technical High School (former), St Peters Presbyterian School, St. Leonard's Public School, St. Leonard's Superior Public Boys' School, Greenwood Plaza and North Sydney Technical School. The property is privately owned. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.Over the years, the school has been progressively upgraded as St Leonards Public School, St Leonards Superior Public School, North Sydney Superior Public School, North Sydney Primary School, North Sydney Intermediate High School, North Sydney–Chatswood Junior High, and, finally, as North Sydney Technical High School until its closure in 1969.

Source: North Sydney Technical High School

Loading...